Saturday, February 15, 2014

Only One Thing to Do With a Nice Tall Can...

Guess what I purchased at an area convenience store this evening?  A nice, cold 16 ounce can of Coke Zero - hadn't seen the 16 ounce can before:



There's only one thing to do with a nice tall can of Coke Zero.  Add this:



Yes, I could have purchased the Vanilla Coke, but the bottle costed more than the can, and I had some Torani at home.  I add as much flavoring as want, and proceed to heaven.


Don't forget I am a Pampered Chef catalog host, and would love your business.  Please go to http://www.pamperedchef.biz/rbaker to find over 500 cooking and baking products.  There's something for every budget.  Make sure you have me, Dana Stanley, selected as your host BEFORE you make your purchase!  For more info, see my post 'I'm A Pampered Chef Host :-)'.

No comments:

Post a Comment