Sunday, February 9, 2014

I'm a Pampered Chef Host! :-)

I'm going to try my hand at being a Pampered Chef host.  I went to a Pampered Chef party in my neighborhood Friday night, and it was awesome!  I love to cook, so I was in heaven!  The consultant cooked some simple recipes (apple dump cake and a juicy, delicious chicken recipe I forgot the name of ) using the Pampered Chef cookware and tools.  I fell in love with a handful of items. First is the Rockcrok, which is a Dutch Oven that can go in the microwave, on the grill, and in the oven/broiler. I don't have a Dutch Oven, and I've wanted one for awhile.

Next is the Utility Knife, which I tried. It cut a tomato into the thinnest of slices, which my knives never do.  It, along with its brothers and sisters, are ergonomically contoured, lightweight, and made of high carbon German steel.

I also tried the manual food processor.  It chops nuts, herbs, veggies, and fruits.  Unlike an electric food processor, you can control how chunky or not-so-chunky you want your food.

The Deep Covered Baker is what the chicken dish was cooked in.  You can put the baker in the oven, convection oven,  and the microwave, and you can bake a myriad of dishes in it.

I'm a catalog host, which means I pass my Pampered Chef catalogs to people so they can see the merchandise.  It's different from a party host, who hosts a Pampered Chef party at their home, and the consultant comes out to cook and demonstrate.  I can take orders in person, or the person can go online and order.

That said, I would love for my readers to check out Pampered Chef.  I guarantee you will find something you like.  The Pampered Chef has over 500 high quality products.  If you can't buy any big ticket items, there are rubs, drink mixes, recipe books, smaller cooking utensils/tools/cookware, and more for affordable prices.

Please go to http://www.pamperedchef.biz/rbaker to order online.  When you add an item to your cart, you will get a popup box that says 'Shopping Options'.  Please select 'Add Order to Show' so that the host (ME), gets credit. You will then be taken to a page where you would enter the host's name.  Enter my name - Dana Stanley. Then click 'Search', and my name will pop up on the page.  Click my name, and on the next page, it will tell you that you are connected to me, and you will see my contact info.  Then you can finish ordering.

I hope you find something you like, because I know I have!  Check out The Pampered Chef, and let me know about your experiences!  Happy cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment