Thursday, January 23, 2014

Limited Edition Oreos Coming in February

Marshmallow Crispy and Cookie Dough Oreos will be limited edition treats set to hit selves February 3rd.  Now, I love rice crispy treats, which is what the Marshmallow Crispy Oreos are based on, and cookie dough, but I wonder about the taste.  How close to the original tastes will these Oreos come? That said, the reviewers at the website Delish like the cookies, particularly the Marshmallow Crispy kind ("If we had to pick a favorite it would probably be the Marshmallow Crispy because the cookie tastes slightly closer to the real thing.") Here is picture of the Oreos, from Delish:





I'll try anything once, and if I decide to try the new Oreos, I'm trying the Marshmallow Crispy first; I like the taste of a rice crispy treat over cookie dough. Ok, I LOVE the taste of a rice crispy treat.

Speaking of limited edition Oreos, I'd love to see an Oreo with strawberry filling in it (not sure if that's already been done).  I'd also like a red velvet cake Oreo (cream cheese filling - WHEW).

Are you going to try these limited edition Oreos?  Which are you going to try first, if you do?


Photo/Info Credit: Delish.com


Read my posts at Post Any Article, Full of Knowledge, and Bubblews.

No comments:

Post a Comment