Saturday, November 16, 2013

I Miss Making Earrings

One of my friends has started making bracelets, keychains, and some other things, and it makes me want to get back into making my earrings.  I had started - researching online and purchasing materials.  I had to stop once I stopped working one of my jobs.  Making earrings was relaxing in a sense, and I can't believe I had the attention span and focus - that is a blog for later.

The earrings I want to eventually make are hoop earrings.  I love hoops, and if I can get creative with the designs, I may sell some.  Little hoops, medium hoops, large hoops - doesn't matter.

I guess in the meantime I will keep research and checking out product for when I can make earrings again.

1 comment:

  1. Sketch out your designs - make notes - then you can decide what you like best. I can help you find sources for materials

    ReplyDelete