Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Back to Swagbucks

I decided yesterday to go back to the website Swagbucks after not going there for awhile.  For those who don't know, Swagbucks is a website where you can earn points that are redeemable for gift cards (when I was last there you could redeem for actual items like a tv).  You can earn points via watching videos, searching the web, reading specific content, completing surveys, and other activities.  Whatever you normally do online, you can do via Swagbucks and earn points. You can earn gift cards from places like Amazon, Walmart, Papa John's, Domino's Pizza, Nike, and more

So far I've watched videos mostly.  I want to read articles from Swagbuck's various sponsors, and maybe play games on there.  I wish it had a radio so I could earn points for listening to music.  I'd like that more than watching videos.

Do you use Swagbucks?  If so, do you use it everyday? Tell me about your experience.

If you are interested in Swagbucks, you can get started here.



No comments:

Post a Comment