Saturday, July 6, 2013

Using Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream - Love!

I received Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream as a complimentary gift from Influenster.  I love this stuff!  It provides six skin perfecting benefits: refreshes, brightens, evens tone, hydrates, smooths, and protects - everything we need for our skin.
Olay Fresh Effect BB Cream
Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream is a tinted moisturizer with broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen.  It's light, it smells good, it's not oily, I can put it on easily, and it doesn't look like I'm wearing it.  As you can see below, you can't tell I have it on.  The product blends with my natural skin tone. I apply it before going out on the town, running errands, and or going outside to exercise. At the end of the day, I merely wash it off with soap and water.

Before Olay Fresh Effects
After Olay Fresh Effects

Two things to keep in mind. First, don't apply the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream near your eyes, or you will feel the burn later when you sweat or rub your eyes.  Second, you still need to apply water resistant sunscreen if you plan to swim or be outdoors.

I get 24 hour hydration with Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream, and if I wanted to wear makeup, the product would minimize the need for concealer and foundation!

You can purchase Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream from the Olay website or from Amazon!  Look airbrushed without actually being airbrushed!


No comments:

Post a Comment