Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Review: Goody's Ouchless Ribbon Elastics


Goody's Ouchless Ribbon Elastics (photo from Target.com)

I was surprised by the Goody's Ouchless Ribbon Elastics.  When I first saw them, I thought they were too small for my thick hair, and they'd tear my hair out.

I stand corrected.  The ribbon elastics are flexible and durable enough to put ALL my hair into a ponytail (wish I had a picture to show), and when I took the elastics out, they didn't tear or break my hair.

They are also stylish, a step up from the ordinary rubber elastics.  Kudos to Goody for that.  An ordinary ponytail can look chic and unique.

One of my two ponytails using Goody's Ouchless Ribbon Elastics
My two ponytails

My only concerns regarding the Goody's Ouchless Ribbon Elastics are whether they are washable in any form or fashion and how long the material will last. Oils from conditioners can build up on the elastics, in turn possibly weakening them.  Also, like I said, my hair is very thick, so I wonder how many lives mine have left.

I'd also like to see these elastics in more colors, particular bright colors.

All in all, I like the Goody's Ouchless Ribbon Elastics.  For more information of these elastics, check out the Goody website.

Note: Item received from Influenster complimentary for review and testing purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment