Friday, June 14, 2013

Selling at my Etsy Store (Tiayanieraye)

I recently opened an Etsy store called Tiayanieraye (Tee-ah-yah-nee-ray),and while there are only a couple of items in it, I would love to have those items sell.  They are ceramic sculptures my mom made when she was younger.

The first is a hen and rooster set.  Both chickens are brown with a green and white face and a green base.

Hen and Rooster Set





While they have some minor chipping, they are in great shape!  As you can see in the picture, they still shine. The hen is approximately 7 inches tall and 9 inches wide (from tail to front), and the rooster is approximately 11 inches tall and 15 inches wide (from tail to front).  Together they are $12. Shipping will be via Priority Mail ($16), and you will need to go to my Etsy store to purchase.

Next up is the White Cat, which I think will be perfect for any cat lover.

Lovely White Cat

A closeup

I wish I could keep this cat myself, but I don't have room for it unfortunately.  It is about 12 1/2 inches tall, and perfect for any room in the house.  Again, some minor chipping.  It is $7, and it will also be shipping via Priority Mail ($16 shipping). As with the hen and rooster set, you will need to purchase through my store.

So stop by Tiayanieraye!  I'm hoping to have some earrings in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment