Saturday, June 1, 2013

Natural Hair Must Have #2: Deborrah Cooper's Herbal Hair Butter Smoothie

I've had my hair natural (no use of relaxers or texturizers) for at least four years now.  I am so happy I decided to go natural because it was a nuisance to me to get touch ups and have to blow dry and straighten. I just rather spend my time doing other things.  Also, if I unfortunately forgot to moisturize...OH MY.

So I went natural.   It wasn't easy getting used to the texture, finding styles, and finding products that didn't flake or under-moisturize my hair.  My relationship with my hair is a lot better now.

Speaking of products that don't flake or under-moisturize, I use the Herbal Hair Butter Smoothie, created by hair (and relationship) expert Deborrah Cooper.  Her Hair Butter Smoothie is perfect for my hair.  It provides the moisture my hair needs via oils that penetrate the hair, natural herbs, and moisturizing agents. My hair isn't weighed down or greasy.  It's soft and silky. I can use it anytime, and I know my hair will be protected.  It can be used on wet or dry hair, and...here it comes...you can use it on your SKIN as well!  If you want silky hands and feet, try the Herbal Hair Butter Smoothie!

Herbal Hair Butter Smoothie - photo courtesy of Deborrah Cooper.


My hair after using the Herbal Hair Butter Smoothie.  I spritzed my hair with water, worked it in with my fingers, combed with a wide tooth comb, then brushed.



A close-up.


You will need to keep the product refrigerated until you are ready to use it (give it a few minutes to soften up, or you can rub it in your hands to soften).

One 4 ounce jar is $16.00 (shipping included in the price), and there are options to purchase more jars if needed from Ms. Cooper's Your Natural Hair website.  You can also find instructions on how to use the Herbal Hair Butter Smoothie, its ingredients, and a Youtube video there.

This Herbal Hair Butter Smoothie is a must have!


No comments:

Post a Comment